The Diablo Forstner 2-1/8 in. Steel Forstner Drill Bit can drill straight; angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood with minimal splintering. The sharp center spur accurately locates the center of the hole for precision.
- For drilling straight; angled and overlapping holes in all kinds of wood with minimal splintering
- Quality forged construction of high-speed steel for strength and extended life
- Ultra-sharp spur helps drill an accurate hole and resists "walkinginch on material being drilled
- Steep-angled; double-ground; razor-sharp serrated edges that slice throughout the rotation of the bit for less splintering and chipping
- Drilled holes are smooth and flat; and create chisel-like curls for fast; clean chip removal
- Ideal For: Clean cuts in any wood or composite
- Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Shank: 3/8"