Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks; heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc; Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Blades feature Freuds TiCo Hi-Density Carbide; Laser cut bodies; Anti-vibration technology; Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating; Triple Chip Design; and pretensioned blades. Specs: 6-3/4-inch diameter; 48-tooth TCG; 21-mm arbor.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Triple-chip design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth.
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction; heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Ideal For: Steel Studs; Angle Iron*; Flat Bar*; Channel*; EMT Conduit; All-thread** Note: *Mild Steel only - 1/8 inch max. wall thickness **Mild steel only - 1 inch max diameter
- Diameter: 6-3/4 inch
- Teeth: 48 TCG
- Arbor: 20mm
- Kerf: .071 inch
- Plate: .051 inch
- Hook Angle: 2 degree