Diablo HardieBlade is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablos co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 5% less respirable dust*; while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat. Dimensions: 7-1/4 inch x 4-tooth PCD triple chip tooth with 5/8-inch diamond twist out arbor.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique; spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life ? up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
- Ideal For: All fiber cement products
- Diameter: 7-1/4 inch
- Teeth: 4 TCG (PCD)
- Arbor: 5/8 inch
- Kerf: .071 inch
- Plate: .051 inch
- Hook Angle: 10 degree