Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks; heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc; Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Blades feature Freuds TiCo Hi-Density Carbide; Laser cut bodies; Anti-vibration technology; Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating; Triple Chip Design; and pretensioned blades. Diablos blade is designed to fit Evolution; Jancy; Morse; and Similar Metal Cutting Saws. 7-Inch/18mm diameter x 38t; 2mm arbor; 39+ RPM; 1/8 to 3/8-Inch max cut thickness; general purpose steel.
- For Evolution; Jancy; Morse; and Similar Metal Cutting Saws. 39+ RPM; 1/8 to 3/8-Inch max cut thickness; general purpose steel.
- Made with Freuds TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction; heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Ideal For: Angle Iron*; Flat Bar*; Channel*; All-thread**; Pipe*** Note: *Mild Steel only - 1/8 inch-3/8 inch max. wall thickness **Mild steel only - 1 inch-1-1/2 inch max diameter ***1/4 inch max. wall thickness
- Diameter: 7 inch
- Teeth: 38 TCG
- Arbor: 20mm
- Kerf: .102 inch
- Plate: .087 inch
- Hook Angle: 2 degree