Diablos general purpose blade is ideal for cutting oak; pine; plywood; pressure treated lumber and beams. An excellent choice for table & miter saws; Diablos blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications; reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for rip cuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades; or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood. Great for both sliding and chop style miter saws as well as table saws.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick Coating protects from heat; gumming; & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast; durable; and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body ? warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Ideal For: High quality general purpose crosscuts & rip cuts in wood; plywood and OSB
- Diameter: 10 inch
- Teeth: 40 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8 inch
- Kerf: .098 inch
- Plate: .071 inch
- Hook Angle: 15 degree