The Diablo 1/2 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit has a sharp spur that accurately locates the center of the hole for precision. The bit drills straight; angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills holes in all types of wood without splintering
- Forged construction; hardened steel body for an extended life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur resists walking on material and ensures an accurate hole
- Steep; angled cutting edges produce smooth; flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast; clean chip removal
- Ideal For: Fast cuts in any wood or composites
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Shank: 1/4"