The Diablo 5/8 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight; angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood. The sharp spur ensures precise drilling and resists walking on the material. The bit has a double-ground; serrated edge for less splintering and chipping.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight; angled or overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Steep; angled cutting edges produce smooth; flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast; clean chip removal
- Ultra-sharp spur resists walking on material and ensures an accurate hole
- Ideal For: Fast cuts in any wood or composites
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Shank: 5/16"