The Diablo 3/4 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit has a sharp center spur that accurately locates the center of the hole for precision drilling. The bit drills straight; angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight; angled and overlapping 3/4 in. holes in all types of wood without splintering
- Forged; hardened steel construction for a long life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur resists walking on material and ensures an accurate hole
- Steep; angled cutting edges produce smooth; flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast; clean chip removal
- Ideal For: Fast cuts in any wood or composites
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Shank: 3/8"