The Diablo 1-5/8 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight; angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood. The bit features a double-ground serrated edge for less splintering and chipping.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight; angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur guarantees an accurate hole without walking on the material
- Ideal For: Fast cuts in any wood or composites
- Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Shank: 3/8"