Works with stock from 1?2 inch to 5?8 inch thick; and mills matching frame joints with remarkable ease and precision.
- Bit height is set one time for male and female joints without requiring fence or height adjustments. Just rout stiles face down and rails face up for a perfect fit.
- Versatile design?after routing the matching profiles; rout a rabbet on the back to accept the tongue of a raised panel in 3?4 inch stock.
- Cuts all composition materials; plywoods; hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Ideal For:
- Overall Dia.: 1-1/2 Inch
- Bearing Dia.: 1/2 Inch
- Carbide Height: 7/16 Inch
- Minor Height (m): 3/16 Inch
- Radius: 1/4 Inch
- Shank Dia.: 1/2 Inch
- Overall Length: 2-1/4 Inch