DetailsExclusive Quadra-Cut design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Bits
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32 inch to 1/4 inch for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2 inch wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Cuts all composition materials; plywoods; hardwoods; and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Ideal For: Creating beautiful raised panels for cabinet doors or wall paneling
- Overall Dia.: 3-1/2 Inch
- Carbide Height: 1 Inch
- Minor Height (m): 5/32 Inch
- Small Radius (r2): 3/16 Inch
- Shank Dia.: 1/2 Inch
- Overall Length: 3 Inch
- Additional Information