DetailsExclusive Freud design features a tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish.
- Each bit is coated in Silver I.C.E. - a revolutionary coating that minimizes heat and pitch build-up.
- Adjustable at .002 inch increments for stock thickness of 1/2 inch to 1-1/4 inch and groove widths of 7/32 inch to 3/8 inch.
- Features TiCo Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and flawless finish
- Cuts all composition materials; plywoods; hardwoods; and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Ideal For: Perfect Tongue & Groove joints in 1/2" to 1-1/4" stock
- Overall Dia.: 1-3/4 Inch
- Bearing Dia.: 7/8 Inch
- Carbide Height: 13/16 Inch ~ 1-11/32 Inch
- Shank Dia.: 1/2 Inch
- Overall Length: 3-1/4 Inch
- Additional Information