Each bit produces a unique profile on the front of the door and a matching profile on the back that can be removed with a 1/8 inch kerf saw blade; then miter cut to make a bead to secure the glass panel.
- 99-281 produces an ogee profile; 99-280 produces a quarter round profile; and 99-283 produces a beaded profile.
- Cuts all composition materials; plywoods; hardwoods; and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Ideal For: Building glass panel doors with matching wooden profiles on both sides
- Overall Dia.: 2-3/8 Inch
- Bearing Dia.: 1-1/4 Inch
- Carbide Height: 7/8 Inch
- Minor Height (m): 1/8 Inch
- Radius: 7/32 Inch
- Shank Dia.: 1/2 Inch
- Overall Length: 3 Inch